Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Time to reminisce!

Hoho...

Year-end break and in school holiday right now...
No need to rush here and there,
also,
no need to work in this week
^^
Yeah...
Time to reminisce what happened in these few months...
xD
Yes,
past few months...
Its been a looooong while I did not do so...
My 1st blog is deserted
=/
Anyway,
I will try my best to recall and post some over here,
which is my 2nd blog
;)
in this 1 week break.
Hmm...
Starting from May...

9 May 08
Me and my other 2 friends' last day of working at head office of Popular...
My contract ended today which was just in time for me to go for Form 6
=D
Form 6 started on 13 May.
Well,
its undeniable that I learnt a lot
and have so much merriment at there...
Thanks to my colleagues
^.^
Some staffs of HR Dept even wished me
;)
Umm...
We had some sort of farewell after work at Times Square, Pavillion that area...
Photos taken for the days
(Yeah, days... We celebrated till the next day xD)
Shabu shabu~


Before watching the movie... Ironman xD

Taken around 2am, 10 May 08
Free from the hustle and bustle of crowd...
Still,
many cars were on the road that time
LoL!
Youngsters~
Keke.. Parking lot of Pavillion
Only few cars were there after we watched the midnight show
>.<
Hehe...
Reached home around 4am,
10 May 08!
Thanks axian, mkit, cv, chew, moon and others
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment