Sunday, December 20, 2009

1st St. John duty

The day has come...
19.12.2009
Star Live Concert by NTV7 at Bkt Jalil Carpark A


Yeap, it was my first St. John duty ever since I am qualified to become a St. John adult member in this year...
( am a scout from primary till secondary school)
haha...
jotted down in the history of my life... :)



Reached HQ at 4pm..
All of us were sent to Bkt Jalil by ambulance vans after briefing session and divided into groups.
Well,
I was allocated to partner with Eugene Wong.

Started to duty at around 6pm.
Teehee...
I was placed to duty at VIP seats area...
haha... thanks to my partner!
Indeed,
it was the best place among all other duty stations.
Cold, not crowded, nearest to the stage :)





what's more,
my partner is one of the few members who accomplished 1000 duty hours badge.
In other words,
a very experienced member!
hoho...
Of course,
he told me loads of information ^^




Umm...
Not much cases happened throughout the event...
But there was a kind of funny case happened in my area... xD

Aiks...
We are prohibited to take photos during duty...
However, still manage to capture some photos before our duty get started.





Secretly took few photos with someone's help at the end of the concert...
He was tall enough to cover for me... LOL!
Haha...
The fireworks were too grandeur!!! @.@

 
 
 
Splendid fireworks huh?
(n_n)



Duty ended around 12am... :D

Special thanks to JYang & Eugene W.


 
 Call me "LIM"!!! haha...

p/s: quite tedious to put on the accessories compared to scout!!! -.-!l

huhu... have to pack my thing for tomorrow's trip!
many activities after STPM..
will blog about it when I am back & free...
whee~
signing off... xD

2 Comments:

  1. H A N A B O said...
    KIT YEE~~~~~~~~ =3
    hw to join ST.John????????
    ~* kY *~ said...
    umm... my friend, who is also a st.john adult member guided me... have to take the exam, passed already then can become a qualified member...

Post a Comment