Thursday, August 26, 2010

Recuperation

Blogging again in library of my campus.
Yes, Hunter is in front of me now.
Haha, we are waiting for the meeting which will be held later at 5pm.
Nothing special happened in my campus life.
Having typical uni life here, tonnes of assignments need to be done.
Glad that my activity 1/ first assignment due today!
Teehee..
1 Assignment down.

Oh well, went Farah & Ana's residence with WTeng..
They saved us from being waiting forlornly for the rain to stop!
Haha... Many thanks to them... :)

Just checked my final exam's time table.
It will be held on the day just after my concert days!!!
Gosh... I'll be dead meat then...
Time management is crucial!!

Raya holiday is coming!
Can't wait for it...
Can't wait to meet my siblings & friends....
Miss you all so much (you know who you are)
Anyway,
met up with some of my siblings on last Sunday.
shared loads of interesting uni life over there...
I get to try McD's GCB at last!
LOL...
the portion is not that big but cost like double of the McValue meal...
Not as nice as expected..
Perhaps I've too much expectation on it since most of my friends said it's very nice.
Hah
Not to be forgotten,
get their hair trimmed at saloon before going back to hostel.
" Do you want to trim your hair? Like your fringe...?" the hairstylist asked.
" Haha...  No thanks, I would like to try on side swept."
I actually trimmed my hair 1 week ago, not cutting that short so not that obvious.
Yes, except trimming fringe.
Shopped for attire and accessories for the course night of MHua.
Managed to bought a cap that match the theme of the night.
OMH!!! Wish you will be the Course King of the year!!
May my scarfs suit your costume & bring some fortune for you.
* finger-crossed *
Before:


After:
Look smarter with short & trimmed hair. Haha...
Ohya, had a great hands-on experience of changing tyre at night while we were heading home.
A tyre of the car was punctured and we actually gathered the knowledge that we know (not all of us actually learnt how to change tyre), and fixed it!
It was our first time~!
Haha...
 Saw the tanner one? MHua, you really get tanned a lot!!! D:
 Tadaa... almost done!

Of course, all of us went home safely :D

I've been kind of depressed lately...
Planned to go for mental health talk actually, yet it clash with my class.
Sigh.
Apologies to those that I ignore or try to end up every single conversation with me... =S
In the process of gaining more positive thoughts & motivations to recuperate...
Yeah, I am getting better, thanks to all my friends who are supporting me by all means... ^^
Glad to have you all~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment