Sunday, October 3, 2010

Uni life

It's been 2 weeks time I did not update my blog.
Let's have an overview of my uni life in this period.
"Hold your horses, UNI life?"
"Yeap. Taylor's University College has obtained the prestigious full-fledged UNIVERSITY status."
It is now known as Taylor's University!



(Sounds as if I am advertising for Taylor's huh.. >.<)
Uh...
Had my first exam on 20th Sept in MPH during my uni life.
It was freaking cooooold in the hall!
Just like what I use to experience in the classroom.
This was definitely not a good thing as I can hardly write nor think well in frozen mode..
Next, hanged out with Eileen, Melissa, SEn, Daniel & Jon after our examination.
Had our lunch at Xian Ding Wei, a Taiwanese Restaurant.






Uh oh, it was rather disappointing. Taste weird.
Hmm... Fong Lye Taiwanese Restaurant @ The Gardens is way better!
Ahh... Recalled the moments which I dined with my siblings...
Our next plan was went to arcade centre.
Out of the games that we played, standing position shooting game was the most exciting one!
haha...
We headed to bowling centre after that.
I scored terribly low and my nail even cracked while bowling.
My nails were not long at all!
Still, enjoyed the game with them.


Oh yes, the first NTV7 Golden Awards was held on 25th Sept @ PICC.


Glad that Debbie Goh was awarded the Most Popular Actress Award!
Was wishing Age of Glory will shine on the event.
Anyhow, The Iron Lady showed its mettle when it won 5 of the 7 nominations. 
While watching the show, I realized that my original Age of Glory soundtrack is missing!!!
Whoever borrowed my soundtrack please remember to return it to me...
I've forgotten who I've lent it to.. Sigh...


Went to school as usual on Monday.
Many students of different schools resumed their classes starting that day too!
Duh... The campus was back to crowded & bustle condition.
Umm... Bazaars, roadshows and all kind of events, either educational, entertaining or commercial were held quite often in my campus.
I wonder if it applies to other universities, university colleges and colleges too...
There was a small bazaar by HTC, Lenovo, Majorlica Majorca & Voir took place at my campus on Wednesday.
Lucky draw, games & competitions like catwalk were carried out.
My friends and I were attracted by the Voir booth (girls what... haha) and got a goodies bag when we approached there!


Hmm... Sometimes I think my campus is just like a shopping mall where you can find the shops in shopping mall at there too!
Starbucks? Wong Kok Char Chan Teng? Baskin Robbins?
You name it, my campus most probably have it.
Anyway, these do not really interest me as I don't drink coffee nor have preference over ice-creams...


Tuesday, received a shocking news from my lecturer.
We will be having exam on this Saturday at 9am.
It was 4 days before the exam when we were notified!
GBUs
And, my classmates and I were kinda surprised when we got to know that one of our friends, quit the course.
Reason?
No definite answer is received.


Well, went ACE The Assessment Centre talk on Thursday with SEn, Eileen, ZHeng, Melissa & Hunter just after our lecture session at meeting room in administration block.
We got to peek around the executive office of our university.
Haha...
It was a brief yet fruitful & informative talk by the counsellor.
To our delight, we were given some gifts after the talk.
Spotted the stamp in the booklet? xD 


Friday, officially had our ACC class with new tutor today.
We miss Dr. Usha!!
Well, the new tutor isn't as bad as we thought initially.
I feel a sign of relief in our first class.
Had piano masterclass in the evening.
Tempo, fingers' dexterity & dynamics are the main things that I need to put more effort on!


Saturday...
Exam in the morning, followed by 7 hours non-stop classes.
A fully engaged day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment