Tuesday, November 16, 2010

31 October 2010 - 12 November 2010
Yeah, we had intensive rehearsal in that period.
Day and even night!!
Snapshotted some photos during our rehearsal...
Beware, you might be in the camera!!
Teehee...

 Practicing at Indicine Studio with Mr. Mitsuo Nonami...

 All tickets were sold out to my friends :D

 Choir was in RED!

 YTheng & my flute~ Silver & Gold colour...

 And now, choir in ORANGE! xD

 Refraction of the bottles were so nice... Did not notice about it till Lucas told me... haha!

 On stage rehearsing...

Ren Jie's bassoon...! Can't see his face >.<


 Touching up before concert starts!

Focus Issac!! 


3 musketeers... 

Hope you all were not shocked by the sudden flash of the camera... hehe






Photos below grabbed from TJC's photographer:
 Technical rehearsing...


I like the purple background! ^^


1 Comment:

  1. Christy said...
    I always tot I'm the only one curi curi snap photos during practices.. but u're more pro le xD

Post a Comment