Saturday, November 27, 2010

uncontactable

Case:
Once again, I would like to inform all of you that I'm uncontactable via mobile phone. Thus, kindly don't sms or call my mobile no. if you have anything urgent!!

Why?
My phone was soaked in Kampar River on last Saturday when I was playing white water rafting at Gopeng, Perak and now it's NOT FUNCTIONING!


It happened when I was body rafting to be exact. Sounded BRILLIANT huh?

Yeah, too bad, I was so addicted to my phone and I can't help staying away from it especially in the jungle area even though I knew it will malfunction as a consequence...

My friends, family and employers have been complaining of couldn't reach me...

Solution:
Anyway, I am still contactable via Facebook, MSN and house phone!













See, I can't live without my lappy + internet connection...
Stay in touch peeps!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment