Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Yamcha with siblings!

This was a super random yamcha session seriously.
We hadn't met together after last year's X'mas I think...
Thanks to our tight schedule =(
Anyway, it was a super noisy gathering though there were only 5 of us.
Luckily, we did not receive any complains.. haha
It was quite surprising to bump into my junior, Daniel H over there.
Guess what, his uncle is the owner of the kopitiam!
The world is so small. Haha
And and, the always MIA & ever-fully-occupied friend of us, Dennis M turned up on that day!
I miss you all...
Not to forget, my dear who's currently at far away from KL..
Guess we'll be meeting in mid of May... Looking forward to the arrival of that :D


 Studio sweets bought from Universal Studios Singapore for my siblings... :)






Trying out my webcam application in my lappy...LOL

Alright, we'll be meeting on this Sunday for the HIV & Aids awareness run!
Can't wait' xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment