Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Night

It's Friday night!
High time to fill in my planner & organizer since I just got my schedule and latest time table...

my year planner & organizer :)

Basically there will be 2 big events that I am involve in: Russian Roulette Concert by Taylor's Symphony Orchestra on 23rd April & The Pixies Musical by JiaYing Gan & Simshen De Classic Cast + Musicians on 27-29 May...
Drop me a comment for those who want to support & watch the performance :D

Another hectic months ahead not to mention my assignments & examinations!!
Time management is crucial, I know.
I hate it when dates come together during my busy period and I have to say sorry eventually to those who want to ask me out...
Anyway, obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal!!


Oh yes, it's 1st of April today..
Happy April Fool readers!
Have you had hoaxes with your friends or being pranked by others? xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment