Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bookfest 2011 @ Malaysia!

It's 1 week of holiday thanks to Hari Raya & National Day!
Minus time for assignments and preparation for quizzes, I managed to go for Bookfest @ Malaysia yesterday!
And yesh, update my blog! xD
Uh oh, I'm not working for Bookfest this year.. hehe
It was kind of hilarious when the Popular staff actually told me "Miss, it's free entrance for 18 and below." when I was going to pay at the ticket counter with my cash on hand.
I was stunned at first but she repeated it again. ROFL
Of course, I smiled and made the payment :)

RM2.50 inclusive of 2 Bookfest Catalogues & wrist tag for 18 and above!

There are many books that I wish to get but thinking of the leisure time I left... so I think maybe getting it next year? @.@

Don't ask me how much did I spend on these

 night view of Petronas Twin Tower~

Anyhow, will be going for second round, tomorrow!! :)

茶亦醉人何须酒,
书自香我何须花。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment