Saturday, April 7, 2012

Back to University Life!

* blowing the dust off *
My blog was on hiatus for the past 3 months!
Reason? I think I've been repeating this for quite a few times in my previous posts.
My new semester has commenced (finally after 3 months + of break!!) and it's time to get everything back on track.
My English proficiency is degrading apparently so yeah, I need to write (blog) more!
Haha...


Monday
Well, my 1st lecture session in the early morning started off by having a pre-test!
zomg... It was held when everyone was unprepared and I was still in half-sober condition. lol
Nonetheless, we have no class on Tuesday (cheers!) but Saturday!
Having the need to attend academic class during weekend is disastrous! D:
Went to my favourite hideout: LASC in the campus today.
Guess what, all the computers were changed to new ones!
Whee....
How nice if they change/ upgrade it annually... heh

Tuesday
No class on today!

Wednesday
Life is like a box of chocolates.
Indeed, I like my university life which is always full of colours!
There are 4 events going on in the campus in this week: Book Fair, Career, Employment Fair & Health Awareness Week as well as Clubs & Societies Recruitment Drive.


This is the high time to have all kinds of activities where most of the intakes & schools are returning to campus!

screening using the ultrasonic machine..

 my result :D

My buddy and I actually went for the free bone check up worth RM40.
As for the Clubs & Societies Recruitment Drive, I've helped out my club throughout the day and guess what, I'm so excited that we actually manage to recruit piccolo & bassoon player this time!!!
Yes, those rare instrument players!
We're still desperately hunting for oboe, double bass, viola, cello & French horn player at the moment but I believe that they are hiding somewhere in the campus..
Meanwhile, we sent a wind quartet to perform for the launching ceremony of Kelab Sekretariat Rukun Negara as requested by them.
It was concurrent with the recruitment drive yet we manage to carry out both though experiencing time constraint and lack of manpower.
Bravo to all the members who involved!
Another exciting moment of the day is I've got myself register for the Introduction to Spanish class as my elective!
Yay!
I've been yearning to take up foreign languages all this while...
Uh oh, it happened that I got to meet most of my ex-foundation classmates today.
What a coincidence :)

props by Wine & Dine Club... I'm really curious of what is this about...

collected my certs at last... came with the free file (at the back)!

Thursday
Had my 1st lesson on Finance today and it seems fun to me!
I like the way the lecturer introduced Finance subject to us...
Wish my interest on this wouldn't fade.
Haha..

Friday
Since our tutorial class will only start on the 2nd week, so I only need to arrive campus at the afternoon.
In other words, I can take my time and enjoy longer hour of rest!
Umm.. Headed up to the new uni gym today to apply for the membership...
I need to do more sports to cater my busy lifestyle...
Health is wealth!
Gym... Anyone?

It's time to sign off now..
Lecture is on tomorrow morning!

"It's a breeze coming for class during the weekend - no traffic congestion," my Management Information System lecturer told.

Before I forgot, here's the to-post list for my blog:
1. My Working Life 2012
2. 1st Outdoor/ Garden Wedding Performance
3. 17th Edition of French Language Week Kuala Lumpur Opening Ceremony
4. Flashback 2011

Wish I have the time to finish them off by next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment